CTET 2023 Notification has been released by the CBSE on its official website for July Session. Central TET is the upcoming examination that will be conducted by the CBSE in order to assess the eligibility of candidates who want to become teachers in various government and private schools across India. Complete Details link at: https://telanganaschool.com
TET Notification 2023 has been released on 27th April 2023 at www.ctet.nic.in. Candidates willing to appear for CTET 2023 Exam must check complete CTET Notification details here…. Read more at: https://www.careerpower.in/blog/ctet-notification-2023
CTET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CTET 2023, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
For Paper I: Candidates must have passed their 12th class or equivalent with at least 50% marks and should have completed or be pursuing a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For Paper II: Candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks and should have completed or be pursuing a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or a 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
|Name of the exam||Central TET 2023|
|Title||Apply for CTET 2023|
|Subject||CBSE will released CTET notification 2023 .|
|Category||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Registration||27-04-2023 to 26-04-2023|
|Exam Date||July – August 2023|
|Validity||The CTET certificates will be valid for a lifetime|
How to apply for CTET 2023 Exam?
Candidates can apply online only. Candidates are required to take a print out of the Computer-generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data, which has to be sent to CBSE, CTET Unit after affixing a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided, and also with original CBSE copy of challan (if fees paid through Challan)
- Visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘CTET application form’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- If you are a new user, register yourself and go back to the login page
- Key in your credentials and log in
- The application form will appear on the display screen
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.
CTET Exam Pattern 2023
CTET 2023 exam has been scheduled for July and August 2023. The Exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode Only. The application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern for CTET 2023 July cycle have been mentioned in the detailed notification on their official website. https://www.ctet.nic.in
The CBSE will be conducting the 17th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in December 2023 (tent) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode. All the eligible candidates who are preparing for the Exam must brace themselves for this opportunity……Read more at: https://telanganaschool.com/
The CTET exam pattern will be similar to the previous year’s exam pattern, which includes two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Both papers will consist of 150 multiple-choice questions, and each question will carry one mark. The duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours for each paper.
- The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s).
- There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
- Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
CTET 2023 Syllabus
Syllabus: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) official detailed syllabus will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) in the CTET notification 2023 official PDF. Exam comprises two papers where candidates will be required to appear for the paper as per eligibility. To crack Exam students must aware of the Syllabus & New Exam pattern in detail. Take a look at the important points:
- Paper 1 Subjects: Child Development and Pedagogy (CDP), Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Subject concerned Pedagogy, Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy, Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy.
CTET 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download
- Paper 2 Subjects: Child Development and Pedagogy (CDP), Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Subject concerned Pedagogy, Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy OR Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy.
- CTET Nature and Standard of Questions
Candidates should go through the following Nature and Standard of Questions of the Exam. It is better to understand the Nature and Standard of Questions of questions papers to be able to prepare for the Exam accordingly.
CTET 2023 Syllabus Paper wise
- The content and questions of the Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on child psychology and teaching methods used for the optimal learning process for the age group 6-14-year-old children.Paper-I is designed for teaching aspirants focusing age group of 6-11 years and Paper-II is for 12-13 years.
- The Language Sections are designed to test the proficiency of the teaching candidates in using and understanding languages as a medium of teaching and communicating.
- Paper-I Mathematics and EVS and Paper-II Mathematics/Science and SST focus on the concepts, basic theories, and understanding of the candidates. Moreover, the candidates will be tested on their knowledge and understanding of the pedagogy and its application based on their respective subjects.
- Complete Details at official website: https://www.ctet.nic.in
- Application fees for General and OBC category: For Paper-I or Paper-II: Rs.1000/- and for both paper -I and Paper -II: Rs.1200/-
- Application fees for SC/ST/Diff. Abled: For Paper-I or Paper-II: Rs.500/- and for both Paper -I and Paper -II: Rs.600/-
|Category||The only paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-||1200/-|
|For SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
CTET Preparation Tips
Preparing for CTET 2023 requires hard work, dedication, and a proper strategy. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for the exam:
- Understand the syllabus: Make sure you are aware of the syllabus and exam pattern before starting your preparation.
- Create a study plan: Divide your study time for each subject and stick to the plan.
- Solve previous year’s question papers: Practice previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Focus on weak areas: Identify your weak areas and work on improving them.
- Read newspapers and books: Read newspapers and books to improve your language and general knowledge.
CTET Admit Card 2023
The authority will be declare the hall ticket of CTET exam in online mode in the month oy. f May. The permission letter will made only to those students whose registration form has been permitted by the examination authority. The hall ticket carries the student’s roll number, student’s name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, DOB, language of exam with name and address of of examination centre provide , students should carefully check all the entry’s, if any mistake, students should inform organizing authority as soon as possible. Admit Card is compulsory document to entry in the examination hall, applicants have to download the hall ticket with the given time period and take the print out till recruitment process is end.
CTET Results 2023
CTET Results will made by the organizing authority of exam in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to release the result, after successfully held the exam and same will hosted on the website. There will be joint merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the applicants which are sitted in the said exam. The result carries applicants name, Father’s name, category, caste, DOB, marks, exam name, address and other information. All the participated students can login with their application and password to see their result .
Benefits of Clearing CTET 2023
Clearing CTET 2023 has several benefits, including:
- Eligibility for teaching jobs: Candidates who clear CTET will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs in schools that are affiliated with the CBSE board.
- Better job opportunities: Clearing CTET will improve your chances of getting a teaching job in reputed schools.
- Professional growth: Clearing CTET will help you enhance your teaching skills and knowledge, leading to professional growth.